We have developed packages that can help in any stage of the planning process. From design meetings to get you organized and off to the best start to full planning assistance, we are here to guide you through the process. We believe that each couple is different, therefore their weddings and needs will be as well.
When two people really love to be together, it shows. And we love it.
It's a strong possibility that we've never NOT cried.
Food as décor, a thoroughly modern winery wedding.. contrast is fun!
• Hold two meetings prior to event to discuss your ideas and vision
• Give you access to Aisle Planner- A personalized planning experience that has contracts, budgeting tools, layouts, timelines and guest information in one place
• Enable unlimited phone calls and email
• Do a walk-through of all event spaces prior to event
• View vendor contracts
• Confirm vendor details, including deliveries, set-up, break down, returns etc.
• Be the point of contact for all parties, including vendors and bridal party during the events (neither you nor your family will be interrupted and bothered with any need for direction-giving or problem solving).
• Address any issues that may arise
• Develop detailed timeline and itinerary that is unique to your event and distribute to all parties involved
• Develop proper layout
• Provide Wedding rehearsal supervision and coordination
• Coordinate and supervise all event spaces on your Day-Of
• Pick up all personal items and deliver them to event space
• Perform set-up and breakdown of all spaces, including placing linens, décor, personal items and EAE rentals and breaking down and packing up at the end of the night. Does not include extensive labor of tables and chair setups/breakdowns, room flips, food service or trash disposal.
• Have the “Big Day Emergency Kit” on-hand to address any minor issues
• Pin on boutonnières and do proper bustling of dresses
• Give cues for procession, speeches, dances, etc.
• Ensure the return of personal items
• Return all rental items
• Pack cake-top for couple to take
• Distribute gratuities to vendors
• Prepare the couple's To-Go Pack for vehicle (upon exiting reception), including food, water, and/or champagne
Services include everything from the Day-of Package plus:
• Develop a personalized portfolio and mood board that is completely customized to your event
• Customize Budget
• Track deposits, payments due and final balances (this is a time-consuming, tedious and often frustrating area where problems arise when something is overlooked, or misunderstood between vendor and host
• Assist with theme, design, palette and décor (where a professional touch brings your vision to perfection
• Research potential vendors and schedule meetings
• Manage guest list, stuffing/mailing of invitations
• Assist with planning of honeymoon and flight arrangement
• Attend any 1 vendor meeting of your choosing
• Attend and schedule bridal portrait, dress fittings to ensure proper bustle
• Assist in booking blocks of rooms and in creating welcome bags for out of town guests
Services include everything from the prior two packages plus:
• Research, schedule and attend all vendor meetings (our knowledge of and experience with the vendors will prove invaluable to you in procuring the highest quality at the best prices)
• Based on individual client’s taste, help develop colors, theme, décor and all design element
• Find décor personalized to the client, including table design, linens, stationery and invitation
• Design customized invitations for Save the dates, shower, wedding, programs and menus. *Designing included, cost of materials additional
• Coordinate the stuffing, stamping and mailing of save-the-dates, bridal shower, wedding invitations, etc.
• Design customized stamp or logo design
• Customized builds to fit the overall theme and design
• Assist with all stationary, including RSVP’s menus, programs etc.
• Offer advice on wedding traditions, etiquette and protocol
• Assist in determining menu
• Offer assistance to hosts of bridal shower, luncheons, or spa days
• Offer assistance to out of town guests by delivering welcome bags (we will shop for welcome bag items, and include in the package directions and brochures for the area)
• Develop floor plan and seating chart
• Deliver food and drink to bridal party in the suite
• Decorate getaway car for the big exit
• Decorate Honeymoon suite
Sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitatione.
Completely professional and always going above and beyond. She helped us plan our wedding through the pandemic and I’m so happy we had her by our side. She is very detail oriented and has a perfect vision to help bring your dream to life. I can’t imagine not having her help us, and I will be booking Everly After for any event I have in the future. Great company and even better people! We love EAE!
Maria was absolutely wonderful. Her calm and collected demeanor made my wedding day so much less stressful. She was organized and personable and setup my venue with no problems. I don’t think I could’ve done it without her! After our first in person meeting, it was like she read my mind and knew our vision perfectly. If any "bumps n the road came up" We appreciate all her help and thoughtfulness while we dealt with some unexpected personal matters during our engagement. Maria is the best
We hired Maria but had to push our wedding a year due to COVID- through all of it, she continued to check in and send me to-do lists to make sure I was on track with all the details. She was also a wealth of knowledge for referrals to vendors in the Hampton Roads area throughout the process. Maria was great with being super responsive, attending final walk-throughs at the venues with me and asking all the detail questions I wouldn't have known to ask. The single most helpful thing, however, was that she took over a final schedule for the of the wedding (and the night before), and once we got there, she took over so that I didn't have to run around making details happen. She was absolutely worth every penny.